Senin, 17 Desember 2012

An Accident by An Old Man


Heeey I’m back again after 4 month’s ago... yaah cause I had an accident 4 month’s ago, okay I will tell about that accident......

In 7 august morning, I went to school at quarter past seven, because it was fasting month. When I was on the way, exactly in front of diamond hotel, I met my classmate Kevin and I tried to greet him, suddenly from the opposite direction there was a car came fast and crash us, the driver was an old man. Yes I instantly fainted. When I wake up, I just look around, lot of people that surround me. and I saw the blood dripping from my chin and my lips, yah i was surprised when I tried to stand up, someone told that my right leg was broken, and true... my leg can’t be moved.  A woman and a  security ask about my identify and my family number. I can’t say much because my lips was torn. After they call my family, an ambulance came to bring us to Kasih Ibu Hospital

After a few minutes, I was taken to IGD. Yes the nurse ripped my clothes and medicated wound around the body, I’ve got one suture on my lips, six suture’s on my chin and many wounds around my hands and my chest. It so hurt for me especially when they tried to align my right leg, I just can shout everytime. Suddenly I saw my mother was came and of course she cried, aah it was so speechless for me. After they finished with all medicine, they bring me for ct-scan and went to room Amarta 12

09.30.... I still fasting and prepare for my operation, the doctor say that the operation will held at one o’clock. I look my mother, she still panic and my brother’s girlfriend came. She tried to calm my mother. Suddenly my girlfriend and her sister came to my room, yes I was surprised because I wan’t she knew about my condition. Yaaaah she cried too when look at me. She was accompanied me, she alwasy give motivation and spirit when I shout loud because the pain on my leg. And  of course my father came late from Sragen and ask me how I feel and he gave some jokes for me haha. After wait a long timeee, it’s time to operatiooon.  

The operation goes well. I wake up at half past six, and I felt very weeell like drank an alcohol x).... When I went out from the operation room, there was many people. My big family and my girlfriend were wait me outside the operation room. They gave smile and laugh for me. And I back to my room.

Alhamdulillah I was treated one week. Yes during that week my girlfriend faithfully with me hahaha. Arrived at home, the pains was not over. I’ve still had training walk with my ‘krek’ and sometimes went to ‘fisioterapi center’ to had terapy. I really hate when does exercise at my fisioterapi cause it reaaaallly hurt me. One day, I won’t to went terrapy maybe I was trauma but my family scared me with many sentencess.. aaand I went terapy -,-



I do my exercise during 3 month’s until the doctor say that I allowed to walk without ‘krek’. Ooooh it was the greaaaat news that I ever hear hahaha but until now I still do my exercise because I still look stiff when walked. But it’s alriiiight because I can rode motorcycle and car again haha oiyaa my motorcycle ‘mexie’ was broken so my father sold it and change with matic motorcyle, i gave the name ‘dagu hitam’. Don’t ask about the reason why I choose that name x)


I want say big thanks for my parents, my brother, familiy, my girlfriend, and all friends. YOU ALL THE BEST I EVER HAD J


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar